The UWA Reservoir Monitoring Research Consortium, or UWA:RM, sponsors a program of interdisciplinary research and development.
The research concerns reservoir characterisation and monitoring related to hydrocarbon exploration and production, including geo-sequestration of greenhouse gases, and related problems in petroleum geosciences.
There are singificant benefits available to members.
- access to members-only research meetings, workshops and field trips
- early access to innovative consortium research results prior to publication
- preferred research partner – as consortium researchers develop new concepts and tools to apply in petroleum geoscience, members will have the first opportunity to participate
- preferred access to consortium research staff and distinguished visiting researchers
- opportunities to network with students, your future employees, through our meetings, workshops, field trips and networking functions for members
- discounts on professional development workshops and training courses (50 per cent).
- all the benefits of Associate membership
- technical research reports and pre-publications of consortium research results
- access to use or commercialise consortium-developed research software
- royalty-free licence to use or commercialise all consortium research results (IP).
To become a member
If you would like to become a member, please contact us